Soccer by the bay 2019
Returning in 2018
- Long games for EVERYONE!
- Physical Headquarters available entire weekend for any tournament related questions.
- Girls and Boys Weekend again!
- Tournament dates 2nd and 3rd weekend in August.
- Got Soccer Registration.
- Silver and Gold Brackets structured to include Semi-Final games where appropriate.
- Got Soccer Points Awarded for Flight Winners and Finalists. (determined by GotSoccer)
Key SBTB Features
- All players and coaches receive a custom SBTB T-shirt.
- Participation pins for U13 and younger teams.
- Quality officiating. SBTB has proven a history of good quality officiating.
- High-quality awards are given for 1st-3rd place.
- Discounts available for previous year Champions.
- Every team is guaranteed a minimum of three matches in the tournament.
- The basic schedule will include two games Saturday and one game Sunday.
- Finals and consolations are played on Sunday afternoon.
- Everything possible is done to reduce Coach conflicts during early round play.
- Minimum rest time between games is guaranteed.
- Travel time considered when developing the schedule.
- All games start on time. SBTB leaves enough time between games to ensure accurate start times.
Age Bracket Features
- U9-U12 play 25 minute halves.
- U13-U14 play 30 minute halves
- U15+ play 35 minute halves
- U9-U19 Medals awarded for 1st through 3rd place
- U9-U19 Team Trophy for 1st place team
- U14-U19 "Champions" Hoodies for 1st place players
- U14-U19 "Finalists" Long Sleeve Shirt for 2nd place players.